What to expect at
At Transformation Ministries Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you.
We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Transformation Ministries for the first time.
All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
Sunday Worship Services
At Transformation Ministries, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Transformation Ministries. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
Sunday: 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., & 7:00 p.m. (7:00 p.m. service only held on first Sunday of the month)
Wednesday: 12:00 noon, 7:00 p.m. | Prayer & Bible Study
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:00 p.m. | Life Group Classes
At a weekend service, you can expect:
• Each service to last on average an hour and a half.
• Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
• Teaching and preaching from Senior Pastor LeeArthur Madison or Pastor Gabriel Madison.
• Highly energetic and inspirational music.
• A fun, safe, and creative teaching environment for your children.
Connect with people in similar stages of life and interests. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, there is something for you here. That goes for the entire family, too—from children and youth to parents and grandparents. This is a life changing place for the people you love the most.
Find your personal next step including:
• A place to belong. Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
• A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at TMI or connect with one of our volunteer groups to get started.
• A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can use our church as a resource to keep learning.