Growth Through Community
What you can expect at
No matter who you are or where you've been,
you're welcome here.
At Transformation Ministries, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at TMI. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
Sunday 10:00 AM & 12:15 PM
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last an hour and a half.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching and preaching from Senior Pastor LeeArthur Madison or a church pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Volunteer at Transformation Ministries or connect with one of our Missions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can use free workbookss and resources from Apostle Madison to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each 2nd and 4th weekend TransformationKids, Pre-K through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. Transformation Youth features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 5th and 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens. Our youth ministry meets on 3rd Sundays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.