From babies to fifth graders, our team wants to give your family an excellent worship experience.
When you arrive, our team will happily show you the way to the children’s area. You’ll go to the first-time check-in station where you can tell us a little about your family to help us serve you well. On our check-in form we’ll ask things like what allergies your child may have, how many children are in your family, and get your contact information.
We believe the best way we can help your kids develop a strong spiritual foundation is by partnering with you. Together, we can help encourage, train, and pray for them as they grow in their faith.
Here are some practical ways you can help us make the most of your child’s time spent at church:
- Pick a consistent service time to help your kids build a relationship with their consistent Small Group leader and other kids their age.
- Practice the current Scripture memorization sheet with your kids.
- Opt in to receive email updates about what your child is learning each week. Or stay connected to Transformation Ministries by following us on Instagram, and Facebook.
- Build relationships with other Highlands parents on the Highlands Parents Facebook Community Group.
- Pray for your children each week as they come to church, and pray for our teams as they serve and care for your kids.